Ask any attorney what he would like to have more of and the answer is almost always the same – time. The more ways we can find to save time, the better. The following are iPhone tricks every lawyer should know and huge time savers:
- Your iPhone will charge twice as fast if you put it in “Airplane Mode”.
- Stop typing periods at the end of a sentence. Simply type two spaces instead and the period will appear automatically.
- Use the button on the bottom right of your lock screen to quickly access your camera without having to unlock it.
- When typing in Safari, hold down the period key to quickly add a domain in the search bar.
- When needing a contraction, simply type an extra letter at the end and the iPhone will automatically convert for you.
Source: “19 Mind-Blowing Tricks Every iPhone And iPad User Should Know” by Peggy Wang, published at BuzzFeed.