My browser of choice is Google Chrome, and it has been for quite some time. I prefer it because it’s extremely fast, has a clean interface, and is customizable through numerous plug-ins and extensions.
My friend, Erik Mazzone (director of the North Carolina Bar Association’s Center for Practice Management) is also a Chrome fan. Herecently discussed some of the best Google Chrome extensions for attorneys, which included:
- AdBlock automatically erases all advertisements on web pages.
- Evernote Clearly and Evernote Web Clipper, which were discussed in my blog post last week.
- Pocket makes it simple to save an article to read later by just clicking a button.
- Buffer allows you to manage social media accounts so you post at the optimum times.
- Tweet The Page provides a simple and easy way to share a Web page or article.
- Hover Zoom allows you to auto-zoom an image to a larger size by hovering over it.