If you don’t read the Legal Productivity blog, you’re definitely missing out, as it’s one of the best out there. Last week, it published its Top 20 Legal Productivity Mobile Apps of 2013. Many of the usual suspects are present, including some of my personal favorites:
- Make Chrome Your Default Mobile Browser
- Feedly – Organize and Read Your Favorite Blogs and News Sites On The Go
- JuryPad – Everything You Need to Select Your Jury
- Rocket Matter App – Law Practice Management On The Go
- Evernote Reminders For To-Do Lists and Tasks
You can check out the entire list of apps at the link below. You are also welcome to share your personal favorites in the Comments below.