- Why my firm, The Stevens Firm, P.A., made the switch to a completely Mac-only office in 2005.
- Whether or not Apple’s perception in the legal workplace has changed from the mid-90s to the early 2000s to now.
- Why Apple computers are actually a better value for law firms than their PC counterparts.
- Just how big the iPad has been for lawyers and law firms.
- Where things are headed for Apple and lawyers.
I hope you enjoy the interview, and I want to extend my thanks to both Colin and LexBlog for having me as their guest.
Source: “LXBN TV: Ben Stevens Discusses Apple’s Impact on the Legal Workplace” published at the LexBlog Network.