For those of you who are interested in learning more about using Macs in a law firm or are thinking about switching, join Ariel Jatib and Larry Port from Rocket Matter® for a free LIVE session at the Apple Soho store in New York City on October 27th.
WHAT: Using Macs in a Law Office.
WHEN: October 27th, 6:00PM.
WHERE: Apple Store, Soho in New York City.
Live the dream – run your law practice completely on Apple equipment! Scanners, software, and printers facilitate the practice of law on Macs, and the iPhone and iPad are now powerful business tools. Most attorneys who run Apple products at home are excited to find out they can use Microsoft Office on their Macs, run a paperless practice, manage their client trust accounts, and not skip a single beat when it comes to running a law firm. The ABA Techshow even has a dedicated session track completely catering to Mac-loving lawyers.
You may end up discovering a secret: running a Mac office may even supply some serious advantages over opposing counsel running PC’s!
- Microsoft Office Capabilities on the Mac (Demo: Word, Excel, Pages, Keynote).
- Email Communication (Demo: Mail.app, iPhone, iPad).
- Using scanners and maintaining a paperless office (Demo: Fujitsu ScanSnap and Acrobat Professional).
- Practice Management and Time and Billing options for the Mac Attorney (Demo: Rocket Matter).
- Trust Account Management on a Mac. (Demo: Rocket Matter Trust Accounting).
- Specialized App Overview: BeeDocs Timeline 3D. (Demo: BeeDocs).
- Mac Attorney Community: Blogs, ListServes, Conferences.