The folks at Clio are conducting the Apple in Law Firms Survey. If you are an attorney, law student, law school professor, or other legal professional, I hope that you will take a few minutes to participate in this survey. This survey asks questions in the following areas:
- Extent of lawyers’ current or intended migration to Macs or Apple products
- Operating System Choice: Mac vs. Windows OS
- Mobile device preferences: iPhone vs. Blackberry vs. Droid and others
- Plans to purchase iPads and other Apple/Mac hardware and software in 2011
- Cloud-based vs. desktop application usage in the law office
- Satisfaction with Apple products
This survey literally took me less than two minutes to complete, so don’t say you don’t have enough time. It will remain open until Tuesday, November 9, 2010, at 5:00 pm Eastern. If you need additional motivation, a randomly selected survey recipient will win a free iPad (thanks to the good folks at Clio). The results of the survey will be shared during Jack Newton’s presentation at MILOFest in a few weeks in Orlando, FL.