- There is simply no comparison between a PC and a Mac. It’s like going from a stick with a rock on the end of it to a precision machining tool.
- [E]verything Mac does is intuitive.
- In start up time alone, I probably add two hours of productivity per week.
- The ease of navigation on the Mac and finger commands are incredible. … This probably saves me another two hours of productivity per week.
- Two finger scrolling within the browser, finger pinching zoom controls and related functions … make browsing the internet 50% more enjoyable and productive.
- Overall, there is literally no reason why any lawyer would want a PC over a Mac if they are at the decision point of purchasing a new computer.
- Now that I’m Mac, I will never go back.
His observations are similar to those experienced by the vast majority of attorneys who have made the change to Macs. While it is easy to find former PC-users praising the Mac, you just don’t see any former Mac-users praising the PC. Gee, I wonder why?
Source: "MacBook Pro for Lawyers: The Dramatic Difference Between PC and Mac" posted at The Greatest American Lawyer blog.