Virtually everyone knows that Keynote is a fantastic presentation program, far superior to PowerPoint. However, some people have questions about the best way to create handouts from their Keynote presentation. Macworld recently explained the process, which I have illustrated below:
1. After you have created your presentation, go to the print options via File > Print or ⌘P
2. Select Layout from the pop-up menu
3. In the Pages per Sheet pop-up menu, choose 4 (or the number of slides you want to appear on each page)
4. Select Keynote from the pop-up menu
5. In the Print area of the resulting sheet, select Individual Slides rather than Handout
You can now print handouts that look like the one below (or download pdf version here).