The apps listed below were included on a recent list of the ten of the best iPhone apps for busy lawyers. You can read much more about each of these apps in the full article, but a short summary of each is listed below :
- AppBoxPro is a multi-function currency converter, date calculator, translator (text), tip calculator, international holiday calendar, unit converter, battery life meter, and more.
- Bento is a powerful but easy to use database for the Mac.
- Bump is a new way to exchange contact information instead of using business cards.
- Documents to Go Premium allows you to edit, create, and view Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
- Dragon Dictation is a free, easy-to-use voice-recognition app
- DropBox is a file sharing service that provides on-line file storage, access, and sharing from multiple computers and mobile devices.
- Google Mobile App allows you to just speak your search terms.
- People is essentially a national “White Pages” database at your fingertips.
- ScanR Business Center allows you to create PDFs using your iPhone camera or using a picture on your camera roll.
- Skype lets you make either free or very cheap calls on your iPhone using VOIP (voice over internet protocol).
Bonus: Things is a task management app that keeps track of your projects.