Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is next week, June 8-12, in San Francisco, CA. I previously posted as to what might happen, but with it only being a few days away, I thought it would be interesting to see what the experts/pundits are predicting now. Enjoy the links below, and let’s see who’s right and who’s not.
- WWDC 2009: What will Apple do?
- Wall Street analysts anticipate WWDC 09
- CNBC’s Goldman: Apple’s WWDC to be about software, software, software; not hardware
- Analyst: Apple’s WWDC likely to ‘disappoint’
- Flanked by Rivals, Apple Revs Up for WWDC
- Just a Thought – Bluetooth Could Big Big At WWDC
- Other iPhone Rumors with 4 Days Left Until WWDC ’09