The March 2009 edition of Mac | Life magazine featured an article explaining 10 Reasons Your Small Business Should Run on Macs, which included a profile of me and my law firm. This article includes discussions of most of the major advantages Macs offer versus PCs, and it includes profiles of several other businesses as well. If your firm is not already using Macs, you should consider the following factors and make the switch:
- Industrial Design
- iLife’s Surprising Business Uses
- Ability to Run Windows Apps If Necessary
- Return on Investment
- Time Machine
- Ability to Run Microsoft Office
- Cheaper Licensing Fees for Servers
- Because It’s a Mac
This article included the following quotes from me:
- "I got tired of wasting time and money dealing with one problem after another with our PCs and network. It seemed that we were having at least one issue a week that was affecting our ability to most effectively represent our clients, and that was not acceptable."
- "Anything that can be done on a PC can be done on a Mac, and usually faster, better, and more enjoyably."