It has been a little over five months since I lauched this blog. I have received a lot of positive feedback and support from my readers during that time, and for that I am truly grateful. These comments have come from places such as California, Texas, and even the British West Indies. Here is a sampling:
- Gerry Riskin of the renowned Amazing Firms, Amazing Practices blog even featured my blog with a post titled "A Gift for Lawyers Who Use Macs"
- Bob Eisenbach of In The (Red): The Business Bankruptcy Blog wrote "I wanted to compliment you on your blog, which is very well done and has been most helpful to me, a new Mac user."
- Chuck Newton noted my site’s new design on his blog in a post titled "The Mac Lawyer Has A New Look" in which he wrote "Ben Stevens’ head is as sleek and modern and stylish as any Mac."
Other comments from readers include:
- "Your site is just what I’ve been looking for." :: Thomas Brown
- "Your Mac Lawyer blog is excellent. Keep up the good work!!" :: Charles Bedsole
- "It’s good to see that using Macs in a law office is a viable course of action. Thanks, and keep up the great work." :: Tim Connelly
- "I admire your blog designed for mac-based attorneys. I wanted to thank you for making this blog. It is nothing less than inspiring." :: Carlos Moreno
While I don’t write this blog in order to receive accolades, it is nice to receive them nonetheless. I am glad that this blog has found its niche and is fullilling a need for my readers. This week will see my 100th post, and I hope to continue publishing this blog for a long time to come.